- Test 1 – Of the Communication, Acceptance and Revocation of Proposals
- Test 2 – Of Contracts, Voidable Contracts and Void Agreements
- Test 3 – Of Contingent Contracts
- Test 4 – Of the Performance of Contracts
- Test 5 – Of Certain Relations Resembling Those Created By Contract
- Test 6 – Of the Consequences of Breach of Contract
- Test 7 – Of Indemnity and Guarantee
- Test 8 – Of Bailment
- Test 9 – Agency
“A clearly expressed judgment demonstrates the interest of the subject matter and the exposition of legal reasoning.” – Justice Roslyn Atkinson.
Solving legal reasoning tests will help you to learn the process of legal reasoning.