I am a self-directed competent lawyer and advocate with comprehensive experience of 15 years, of which 10 years of practice in corporate sector.
I am a consultant and also handle litigation. I have practiced as a Notary for past 5 years.
I provide advice and litigation support across a variety of legal issues with strong focus on Contract review and Contract drafting. I am a creative problem solver for complex problems by identifying the goals and advising on the optimal solutions.
I have advised and managed litigation for international client and satisfactorily completed their challenging targets.
My focus is on catering to the need of the client by suggesting an optimal solution which would be cost effective and time saving due to my expertise in applying proper law to specific situation.
- Contract review of all commercial transactions and non-commercial transactions.
- Drafting Contracts and Agreements related to commercial transactions, work contracts, Memorandum of Understanding, Letter of Intent, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Lease, Leave and License, movable/immovable properties agreements etc.
- All types of Affidavits, Consent Letters and Bonds
- Notary Work
- Negotiable Instruments (dishonour of cheque)
- Matrimonial Matters, Personal Laws
- Notices for recovery of money, statutory notices under various Acts, Notice replies to notices
- Consumer Complaints
- Enforcement of Foreign Judgments and Arbitration Awards
- Formulating legal strategies as per need and requirement of clients.
- Advice on selection of Litigation Forums, and drawing of legal strategies for litigation
- Advice of governmental and semi-governmental documents, authenticity of legal documents and papers
- Organisation and planning of the legal workload in order to meet the company’s priorities
- On behalf of the company, briefing Advocates and Lawyers on filing of cases/complaints, attending the hearings of suits/complaints filed, presenting and summarising the cases to them and reporting the status and stages of the litigation to the management.
- Arbitration for settlement of disputes
- Advice and Arbitration in Matrimonial disputes