Adv. Amit Kamble
- Contract review of all commercial transactions and non-commercial transactions.
- Drafting Contracts and Agreements related to commercial transactions, work contracts, Memorandum of Understanding, Letter of Intent, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Lease, Leave and License, movable/immovable properties agreements etc.
- All types of Affidavits, Consent Letters and Bonds
- Notary Work
- Negotiable Instruments (dishonour of cheque)
- Matrimonial Matters, Personal Laws
- Notices for recovery of money, statutory notices under various Acts, Notice replies to notices
- Consumer Complaints
- Enforcement of Foreign Judgments and Arbitration Awards
- Formulating legal strategies as per need and requirement of clients.
- Advice on selection of Litigation Forums, and drawing of legal strategies for litigation
- Advice of governmental and semi-governmental documents, authenticity of legal documents and papers
- Organisation and planning of the legal workload in order to meet the company’s priorities
- On behalf of the company, briefing Advocates and Lawyers on filing of cases/complaints, attending the hearings of suits/complaints filed, presenting and summarising the cases to them and reporting the status and stages of the litigation to the management.
- Arbitration for settlement of disputes
- Advice and Arbitration in Matrimonial disputes
Disclaimer: This Page does not reflect the views of our Website, and is merely a page based upon information as received from Adv. Amit Kamble. It is not a call for solicitation or an advertisement for services. It is not a recommendation and each individual must carry out their own diligence before engaging any service provider on this Page at their own risk.