1. Privacy Statement for LegalCell.Org: The following statements describes the privacy practices for LegalCell.Org: i. We do not collect any personal information from our users ii. Visits are logged for aggregate statistics and diagnosis iii. Security settings protect the misuse of sensitive information
2. Personal User Information: To avail certain services on our Websites, users are required to provide certain information for the registration process namely: - a) your name, b) email address, c) profession, d) education etc.
The Information as supplied by the users enables us to improve our sites and provide you the most user-friendly experience. All required information is service dependent and we may use the above said user information to, maintain, protect, and improve its services and for developing new services. Such information will not be considered as sensitive if it is freely available and accessible in the public domain or is furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law for the time being in force.
4. Turning Cookies Off: You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. Your browser help function will tell you how. Doing so however will limit the functionality of most of the world's websites as cookies are a standard part of websites.
5. Links to other sites: LegalCell.Org contains links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites. This privacy document applies only to LegalCell.Org.
6. Contacting the Web Site: For any questions about this privacy statement, please contact us.